Keep More Money
~ January 2019 ~
Welcome to the Merager Financial Solutions LLC newsletter. We're so happy you are here! Each newsletter provides a wealth of knowledge and inspires business growth.
Here's a critical question: What's the one thing that can make 2019 the beginning of your company's best years? Focus on what you do best, delegate the rest.
I've worked with so many companies that are literally making a fortune, but don't see the desired growth in their profit margin. Why does this happen? As the Leader of your company, you are really good at what you do. But like most leaders, you probably find yourself spending too much time on the internal aspects of your company, taking you away from what you really do best.
What I do best is I find opportunities for growth, increased profits and reduce unnecessary spending. I take a deep dive into your company's financials to give you the critical information and planning support to reach your goals.
Strategic tips overlooked by most businesses
- Make sure your invoice is paid within sixty days
- Once an invoice goes unpaid for sixty days, a client will question the company's professionalism and wonder if they actually want the money
- Get a professional payroll-processing company
- Paying a company to disburse your payroll and pay your taxes is a great money-saver
- Closely monitor your company's expense accounts and reimbursements
- Expense accounts can quickly get out of control and certain reimbursements can trigger an audit
- Make sure your bookkeeper has strategic oversight
- Not integrating your company's strategy into your books is a direct threat to your company's well-being
- Unreliable financials are the result of relying too heavily on accounting software
- Save money at year-end by creating financials that are optimized for your tax preparer
- Don't rely on your tax-preparation firm to identify operational problems and opportunities
I'd love to hear about your successes as you implement these tips.
If you need assistance with anything we’ve discussed here, let’s talk so you can reach your financial goals, growth, and revenue. Spend your time doing what you do best and make more money by having us solve your most pressing financial issues.